Wednesday, November 07, 2007

WRITER'S BLOCK

So I'm sitting here at work. Well, I'm at my place of employment. But at the moment, I'm not really working. I'm blogging.

So it's day two of my own "blog-a-day" thingy that I started five days too late. So sue me. But anyway, I have nothing to write about.

Life is ok these days, could be better.. But things are always looking up. We could use more money. Who couldn't? Oh, here's some news. I am officially a published author! Yes, that's right. An article I wrote a few months back has in fact been published in Midwest Airlines in-flight magazine, "My Midwest." And I got paid a handsome fee for my 1100 words! If you're at all interested, check it out! Follow the link. MY MIDWEST

5 comments:

JJ said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Well played.

JJ said...

I'll forgive you if you guys come to my "Thank God I've Returned to a Place Where There's Real Beer" party.

I'm thinking Sept. 2008. I'll keep you posted.

Incidentally, the last time I drank tequila, it came right back up. In my defense, I'd been traveling for 18 hours, was stone cold sober, and completely delirious.

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Ah, I think I made a spelling error, didn't I? "Tequila" has but one L.

Well, for the record, I have never had tequila in my life - not once. So I have no experience with the stuff. But if memory serves, you said to bring it. Although I think my reasoning for bringing it up in the first place was Erin's comment about the power it has to remove her clothes - or something like that. Yes, keep me posted.

Isn't this fun? Follow-up comments are bouncing around from one blog to another.

Here's another one for you regarding Jamie Lee Curtis. Yes, I'm strange. But like I've always said, I'm a good strange - a fun strange - not "Dahmer strange."

JJ said...

Leally? You've never had Tequira? (That's my highly offensive Korean accent.)

Tequila might have one L, but after a few shots, who cares.

Erin may say it takes Tequila, but all it leally requires to get her nekked is a video camera. She's a sucker for exhibitionism.

Dahmer got a bad rap, man. Maybe he was just hungry.

mimikatemom said...

LMAO... love me some non-PC Korean accent. WOWO [whack on whack off) would approve.

I thought you were going to delete those tapes. Gah!

Yay for 09/08? The Walrus and his lovely bride also have bday's right around JJs!

I'LL bring the tequila.