Saturday, November 17, 2007

THE LAST RESORT

I'm hoping this isn't my blog contribution for the day. At this moment in time, I have every intention of coming back later tonight to blog about something else. And most likely, I will.

But until then, I invite you to watch this clip. It's a song by the Eagles. This is a live performance from their 1994 reunion special. The Eagles are one of the greatest groups of all time. They have a countless number of hits. They are one of those bands that I could probably listen to, and enjoy everything they've done. But if I had to choose an all-time favorite song, this would be it.

It's called "The Last Resort," and can be found on their "Hotel California" alubm. Just take a listen. It's a powerful, powerful tune. Just listen and enjoy. It's long, but well worth it.

No comments: