Thursday, November 15, 2007

THURSDAY

I must say, after digging out that Metallica song from my Woodstock post, I've listened to it several times. I really like that song!

Today is one of those lost blog days for me. Most of the day came and went with little inspiration. I will say this though. It was a good day - a very good day. I haven't been able to say that in quite awhile.

But enough of that depression. I do have a story to tell. But it will have to wait a day. But my train of thought is this. There was an article on Yahoo this morning that told about how some Santa Claus' in Australia are being asked to say "Ha ha ha" instead of "Ho ho ho," because the word "ho" might be offensive to women.

GIVE ME A FUCKIN' BREAK!

I'm sorry, but Jolly Old St. Nick has been around for centuries. "Hos" have only been around for 10 years or so. So Santa's got dibs!

Ha ha ha - I think I'd punch Santa in the mouth if he said that shit to me. Go ahead Santa, say it! I triple dog dare ya!

But anyway, the "Ho ho ho" reminded me of a personal story of mine from my days as a repo man in Milwaukee's inner city. It's a pretty good story. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow - maybe only 15 hours from now though.

See you on Friday!

1 comment:

JJ said...

People are dumb.

In high school, I worked at the mall as a Santa's helper. One of the Santas would always point at us and say, "Ho,ho,ho."

That's all. I'm tired.