Thursday, November 08, 2007

SURVIVOR

Yes, it is Survivor night. The show that ushered in the still-neverending plethora of reality shows is one of my guilty pleasures. My wife is just as guilty. In its now 15th season, I can admit that I've seen every single episode - every one!

Of course it helps that in my office, we have an office pool. I won it once. I've finished second (which gets me nothing) a few times.

Anyway, enough about Survivor. Let's move on. For reasons that will remain unsaid, I had a pretty cool night last night. Everything that I'd hoped for occurred. Ah... nice.

How cryptic!

Life update - I am down 40+ pounds since June 4th. I've been taking my time, doing it right. There's no magic pill or no massive starvation diet. I'm just eating much healthier foods, and exercising everyday. My wife and I have taken to going to the YMCA everyday. I run (more of a fast walk actually) 30 minutes everyday, at a 30-degree incline, at 4MPH. I usually burn off 720 calories in that time. It's a great workout! I sort of dread it. But I feel so good when it's done - like I've accomplished something. And the proof is in the belly - or lack therof.

I have a somewhat deep question to ask. But I'll save it for a later date - if I get myself an audience.

On another note... horniness. On second thought, I'll save that topic for tomorrow.

2 comments:

JJ said...

I despise Survivor.

I despise working out. I do, however, absolutely adore the Carmen Electra Striptease Workout. I'll be working the poles by Christmas.

Anyhow, good for you and your treadmilling. Way to be. :)

Gregg said...

Working the poles by Christmas, you say?

As in...North and South?

(I hear the North is pretty busy during that time of year. You might make some great tips.)