Thursday, February 08, 2007

THE FRICKEN' COLD!

Am I the only one who is sick and tired of this cold now? It's been a week of this shit! I've had enough! I walk the dog twice each night, for a total of 45 minutes combined. And it's brutal!

Jedi (the dog) loves to walk. But when he comes back, he has a bit of an ice beard. As for myself, I've been wearing a hooded sweatshirt, a leather jacket, a warm ear-bandana-type thing, and gloves. Yet I still freeze my ass off. Maybe I should wear something other than sweat pants. They're pretty thin. And when I got back, I find that my genitalia have shriveled up to the size of a walnut. Weird.

It was -21 earlier this week. Isn't that a bit excessive? If there's any silver lining at all, it's that it hasn't been windy - until last night that is. Last night the wind just ripped into me. It was actually the warmest night of this cold spell. But it felt the coldest. When I got back home, my legs were red and numb. Yet I keep venturing out into it. You have to exercise. And the dog needs to walk. So what are you going to do? Grin and bear it? No, bitch and bear it.

2 comments:

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Ah yes, the Florida girl has forgotten her roots. Come back home Cindy Sue. I have a snowball waiting for you. :)

jenny said...

i really yet to have a problem with the cold since being back from cali. i only wear 3 pairs of pants,two winter jackets along with a ski hat, a sweatshirt, ski gloves, two pair of socks and some artic boots. it only takes me about 15 minutes to get dressed. you just have to dress appropriately.......