Sunday, January 21, 2007

MY DAUGHTER

My oldest daughter turns four in March. For the last two years or so, she's had a habit of "writing" and then singing her own songs. She's come with some good melodies on occasion as well. Maybe she's some sort of prodigy. I don't know. But inspired by this, one of her grandpas gave her a guitar for Christmas. Until last night, she had never touched it. But she grabbed it last night, strummed a few chords, and in the span of about 30 seconds, made up a short song. So we taped it. I thought it was cute. So here she is.



3 comments:

karmadog said...

Better than Hillary Duff is all I got to say.

Hey, Brrt, do you have video of Meff's kids? They're also cute beyond cute.

Thanks for sharing!

TWORIVERSWALRUS said...

Actually, I do not. I don't even have pictures.

karmadog said...

Whoa -- i actually have pictures and video of something Burt does not! I feel so ... cool.

I'd share, but they're really bad -- blurry shots of the backs of their heads, mostly.