Wednesday, January 23, 2008

NOTE FROM A FAN

Copied without permission, from a person I haven't laid eyes on in probably 15 years. I don't think this person would give a shit that I copied it publically though. But they're good words, albeit not the easiest to follow. And to think, the words came from someone who I wasn't exactly kind to on my classmate blog.





Hey Burt…

I finally got to reading some of you stuff on your personal blog and just found out about your marital issues. I would have to believe what you are going through is very difficult. But… you have YOUR life, a short time here on Earth. Hopefully we’re lucky enough to get 60, 70, 80 years or more. LIVE IT, AND LIVE IT HARD! We’re almost half way fuckin’ done!! Be a little selfish… do some things for yourself. Explore! Be a father! Live! Enjoy what the world has to offer! Of all of the people I know, you are one of the few who has real “balls” and can live life to the fullest. I don’t care if you are shy or if you feel your social skills aren’t up to par… fuck that! You are 10x smarter than most people I know. LIVE for Christ sake. You can even act like a dick if you want!!! I know your significant other is the love of you life… so what! Live for yourself for a while. I know that living in this world without the companion that you’ve become so comfortable with is difficult, but DO IT! This could be the start of something huge for you. You may get the opportunity to do some wacked you things that would never get to do as a faithful husband and the father of 2 lovely girls. Live your life for YOU and your two little angels… go do the shit you want to do. Feel free to develop a chip on your shoulder… be a G Damn jackass is you want. Get a fuckin’ Harley and explore the countryside!! Like I said, LIVE, AND LIVE HARD! Chances are that at some point in time you may stumble upon your true soul mate. You may look back in 20 years and have no regrets!! Nikki sounded like a great person… I certainly can’t judge. But if she wants to go… I’m not sure that belief can be changed.

I feel for you my man and wish you the best. Burt, you are a good person… live your life to the fullest!



XXXXXXX

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

I concur!

In fact, I said the same thing... and you DELETED it!!!

Of course, I used far more expletives and came off like a total asshole but still....

The sentiments were the same!

If you get a Harley, I get to borrow it, just so you know.